Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Double Star

So it’s done. WFTD is polished, printed and ready for feedback. It was something of a struggle the last time I checked it through. I think I hit a point where it was just too hard to step back and see the flaws, errors or ways in which to improve it further. So yeah, it’s going to be read as it is. I’ll get some feedback and then take it from there. I’ll probably let it sit for a few weeks though so I can come back to it with fresh eyes.

But what will I do in the meantime? Well, I’ve got a couple of other projects I guess I can work on. I’ve got a MG/YA sci-fi already in a first draft state I keep meaning to go back to, plus a YA paranormal (second ? third?) draft which was fairly solid the last time I read it, but could probably use a little more work.

Aside from that, I need to keep whittling that backlog down, get some garden work done and maybe some more decorating too. I should really find a new book to read too. I can’t read a book while I’m writing one, it’s just something I don’t like to do. I guess I don’t want any other ‘voice’ in my head other than the one I’m writing with or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.