Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

The Long Watch

I haven’t been very productive these last few weeks. I guess because I’ve not focused my attention on just one or two things, but rather on lots of things, and as a result I’ve not made much progress in any of them.

On the writing side, I’ve got some good feedback on the first draft of WFTD. I’ve made a few pages of notes on things to work on. There’s a lot to do, but I’m going to take a break for a bit so I can go back to it fresh. I wanted to do some work on my other projects, but I can’t decide where to start. I’ve got drafts of three books in varying states of polish I want go back to, I’m just not sure which to go with.

I’ve also been decorating again. That’s taken up a chunk of time and there’s more yet to come. I’ve also not completed any new games recently. I had the urge to start a new Empire campaign, which then inspired me to return to Shogun 2 and finally play the ROTS DLC I downloaded over a year ago or something crazy like that. I’ve also still been playing Arkham City, hunting down the last of the collectibles, as well as starting a game of Dead Space and of course, CS:GO launched recently, so I’ve been playing that too.

So much for my efforts to cut down that backlog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.