Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Have Space Suit – Will Travel

Work on the second draft of WFTD hasn’t exactly progressed as quickly as I’d planned. I wanted to get cracking on it after finishing up some more decorating, but then I made a list of all the other little odd jobs I’ve still got to get done before winter really starts to bite, and that ran to nearly two pages.

But I have started, at least, and I’m hoping to get at least the first part done before I go away next week. I’m heading down to London to attend the Eurogamer Expo. I’m hoping I’ll be able to get into the Creative Assembly developer session so I can see Rome 2 in action. I’m also looking forward to giving Assassin’s Creed 3 and Dishonored a try, as well as the new WiiU.

In other news, a friend recommended I give Guild Wars 2 a try, which I did. Probably not my best idea as it’s another distraction from my work and my backlog. It seems pretty good though, although I’ve only sunk a few hours into it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.