Pages

Monday 10 December 2012

Work in Progress: WFTD & SOV

Work on WFTD and SOV continues. My plan to have polished second drafts of each by the end of the year remains on schedule, even though I stopped work on both for about a week due to unforeseen family drama.

I have the first parts of both of them finished. Five parts remain for WFTD, three for SOV. It probably doesn't seem like the best idea, working on both at once, especially given how different they are. One is quite a dark, violent post-apocalyptic horror. The other is a lighthearted science-fiction adventure. Switching between the two requires a significant shift in my frame of mind. It helps that each story has what I think is a strong central character, and once I start reading in their respective voices, it's fairly easy to swap from one setting to the other.

In addition to completing both of these projects, I aim to knock a few more games off my backlog before the end of the year. I may also do a 'review round-up' of the games I played this year, including some I haven't mentioned in detail here on the blog.

I also discovered recently that some of my blog posts don't appear correctly formatted in Internet Explorer. I'm not entirely sure why, but I think it's something to do with text pasted in from a document. They appear fine in other browsers, just not IE, so if you're using that and things look odd you'll know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.