Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

Work in Progress: HS & TJ

I’ve completed an initial edit of the first quarter of HS. It still needs a lot of work, but I’m pleased with what I’ve done so far. In addition to this, I’ve also been working on an edit of a short novella - TJ. I wrote it a few years ago, more as a writing exercise than anything, an attempt to try something a little different. I was pleased with the result, and I recently thought it would be good to edit the work into a more polished state.

I’m thinking about releasing it as a free e-book once it’s finished and I’m happy with the content and quality. It will give me an opportunity to check out the procedure of releasing an e-book and all that entails, which is knowledge which may serve me well in the future.

It will also give me an excuse to finally update the Books page with something. I should really do that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.