Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Work in Progress: HS & TJ

I’ve finished my initial edit of TJ. It still needs some work, particularly the last quarter or so, but it’s coming along. I’m also about three quarters of the way through my edit of HS. I’m doing more substantial edits than I expected, so it’s taking a little longer. I just need to try to pick up the pace a little.

Once these are done I’ll probably go through and do another edit of WFTD and SOV while I look at putting up TJ as a free e-book.

In duck related news, the two ducks who visited the garden last year have now returned. Sometimes visiting just for food and water, other times to lay in the sun (what little there is at the moment) they must be the most pampered ducks on the river.

I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about Bioshock Infinite, although I always get wary when a game gets showered with near universal praise. I mean it can’t be that good, right? I’m tempted to pick it up now to see what all the fuss is about, but I think I’ll wait, do my best to avoid any story spoilers and grab it at a discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.