Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Work in Progress: High Strangeness

So I’ve finished my edit and I’ve even done my initial formatting sweep. Now all I need to do is upload the book and test it to see how everything came out. Hopefully the formatting will be fine and won’t require anything more than a few tweaks here and there. And once that’s done I’ll have one final read just to polish up and correct any remaining errors.

I’ll probably wait a few days before getting stuck into that though. I’ve got some decorating to take care of this weekend which will probably take up all my time. I’m also waiting to hear back from my cover designer who’s putting the final few touches to the image. If all goes well, I may even have it uploaded and ready to publish within the next couple of weeks which is far sooner than I expected.

I’m also waiting to hear back from a couple of publishers with two other books, and I really need to look into the marketing angle more. My first e-book release went quite well. I had over 180 downloads during its free promotion. Hopefully that will generate a few more reviews once people have had the chance to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.