Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Time for the Stars

I haven’t said anything about my writing for a bit, not since I released the Zero Sample series. As you may have guessed, I took a small break to enjoy the release of Rome 2, but I haven’t been entirely idle. I’ve been doing another edit of a book that will be going out to publishers in the near future (TLDK). That’s done now, so I guess it’s time to focus on a new project.

I think I said at the start of this year I wanted to overhaul a couple of my existing projects – AO & NI. That’s still the plan, but I need to think more about it. Both require fairly substantial changes, and I don’t want to rush into it without being sure.

I’ve still got another book (WFTD) which is sort of in limbo at the moment. I’ll decide what to do with that later, once we see how TLDK fares. I’m certainly not short on material, that’s for sure. I have some ideas for more Zero Sample novellas too, maybe an entire ‘second series’. But we’ll see how it goes. I definitely like the idea of writing more novellas alongside my full length stuff. It allows me to experiment a little more, mixing up different tones, styles and characters.

So I certainly want to get at least one more project out before the end of the year. It’s just a question of what it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.