Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

Work in Progress: TSOTS

Okay, so it’s probably time for an update. I didn’t quite hit that 50k target by the end of the year as I planned. I fell a little short. Okay, so quite a bit short. 20K short, in fact. But I got a little side tracked with another project which needed my attention. That’s done now though, so it’s back to work on TSOTS.

But I think the little break helped. I’ve said before that taking a break and coming back to look at things fresh can help. But the downside is that it’s hard to get back into the swing of things again. So you really just have to write. It doesn’t matter if it’s terrible. You just have to force yourself back into it. But I am back into it now, and it’s going fine. I’ve been working on some tricky sections which have slowed me down, but they’re now out of the way, so I hope things should speed up from here.

So yeah, what else? Well I can’t say there’s much in terms of games coming out this year that I’m interested in. And I’ve mostly cleared my backlog now too, which is good. I guess that means I get the chance to sit and play through some older titles I’ve not played in years, and some more recent titles I really just want to play again. So you can probably expect a real mix of reviews this year, including some older console titles. I doubt there will be much new stuff in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.