Pages

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Work in Progress: WFTD, ZS & TSOTS

It’s about time for a writing update! So I’m still waiting to hear back from a lot of publishers and in the meantime I’ve been keeping busy with all sorts of stuff. No, not just video games. Other stuff. So I haven’t had much time for my writing these last few weeks. And when I have had the time, it’s mostly been all about editing.

First up, we have WFTD, which I haven’t looked at in a year or so. I’m doing an initial pass of the text and it’s actually in pretty good shape so far. Hopefully it won’t need too much more work to bring it up to scratch.

In addition to this, I’ve also been working on edits of my e-books. There’s no substantial changes, it’s mostly just a polish and a tweak. As soon as they’re ready I’ll be doing a free promotion on Amazon.

And finally we have TSOTS, which I completed the first draft of earlier this year. I’ve left it for a bit so I can come back to it fresh and get to work on the changes. I don’t think it needs any significant rewrites though, well, maybe one chapter does, but the first draft came out pretty good in terms of structure and pace.

I’ve also been thinking of possible new stuff to write, but looking over a lot of the ideas in my ‘ideas file’ most of them are quite old and look a bit shit now. I think it’s time to compile a new list of concepts. That’s always the fun part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.