Pages

Monday 26 January 2015

Work in Progress: QOTSS

Part 3 of QOTSS is complete and I’ve now planned and begun work on the fourth and final part. If all goes to schedule, I hope to have a complete final draft of QOTSS by the 15th of February. Part 4 is where everything I’ve set up finally falls into place. It’s going to be interesting to write, but also very tricky. There’s a lot to juggle.

Overall, I’m pretty happy with how QOTSS has progressed. I originally wanted to have it completed by the end of 2014, but I always knew that would be difficult. But I’m not too far off the mark. Once QOTSS is done, I’ll be turning my attention to my e-books and uploading new versions. There won’t be major changes, just minor edits.

In blog related news, I’ve been fixing old errors and correcting formatting issues. Hopefully for the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.