Pages

Friday 24 July 2015

Writing Update

It’s time for a writing update! Because this is a writing blog, believe it or not. But writing about writing is even more boring than talking about writing so I don’t do these posts very often.

QOTSS is now out on submission to publishers, so it’s time to turn my attention to something new. I’m working on another edit of TLDK. Nothing serious, just making a few small alterations and tightening up the text. I’ve also had an edit of WFTD on hold for about a year so I should really get back to that too.

But working on old stuff is kind of dull and I’m always looking to my next project. I’ve got an idea for a new book, but it’s in the early concept phase right now. It’s a sort-of-but-not-quite prequel to QOTSS currently titled DOTJ. I’m slowly hammering out a plot and building the world and characters.

In other writing news, my e-book promotion came to an end and I’ll try to remember to do another soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.