Pages

Thursday 7 January 2016

Blog / Gaming Update

It’s a new year for Suburban Killbot! I can’t say it’ll be a good year, but let’s hope for the best, eh? I’ve now completed the blog overhaul I mentioned back in December. It mostly concerns posts between 2012-13. A lot of my old reviews were split between multiple posts, but I’ve now merged these into single entries. I’ve also reformatted a lot of other posts to tidy them up and hopefully corrected any remaining typos. I think everything is mostly okay now, but I’m sure I’ve missed one or two things.

I’ve also added Contact links to the side of the main Blog page, which just makes them more visible than on their own dedicated page. You’ll notice a YouTube link which I’ll be doing a post about soon. In terms of other upcoming posts, I expect to do a writing update this month or in early February depending on how things go with my current project. I also have one or two game reviews lined up. I’d also like to do a Top 10 Favourite Games post, but it’s bloody hard picking what titles to include. I wouldn’t expect that any time soon, if at all.

Speaking of games, it’s looking like something of a sparse year. A friend gifted me Far Cry 4 in the Steam sale, so I’ve got that to play, but the only thing I bought for myself was another Attila DLC. There really wasn’t anything else that interested me too much. In fact, looking ahead, there’s not much coming out I’m particularly excited about.

There’s Total War: Warhammer. There’s the new Tomb Raider, I guess. The new Deus Ex. Oh, and a new Mirror’s Edge which hopefully won’t be shit. Dishonored 2? Is that 2016? Yeah. I guess I can always do some more retro reviews or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.