Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Work in Progress: TF, TM & TE

It’s time for a new project, currently titled TF, TM & TE – figure that one out, if you can. It’s the next book in my sort-of-but-not-quite-a-trilogy, the first book being QOTSS and the second, DOTJ.

It’s a little like my Zero Sample series, in a way. The books are all set in the same world, but each has its own unique story and characters. They do connect, but you don’t need to read them all, or in any particular order to enjoy or understand them.

They’re all structured and paced in a similar manner, and my goal is to have the first part of TF, TM & TE written before the New Year. I’m a little behind schedule already. Life seems to like interrupting my plans with unforeseen drama.

I’ve only plotted the first part in any great detail so far, because it’s difficult to grasp the world and characters until I get stuck into them – and only once I do, can I really know how the plot will evolve.

I’d love to say I’ll have it all wrapped up by next April and that’s what I’m aiming for, but there may yet be more unforeseen interruptions arising to thwart my plans. I also don’t want to rush it. This might be my last hurrah, so I’d better make it a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.