Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Steam Winter Sale: Damage Report


The Long Dark is a game I’ve been keeping track of since its early access release. I’ve thought about picking it up in a few previous sales, but I wasn’t quite sure I’d like it. But it’s now out of early access, and with a hefty discount, I figured it was worth a go.

I already own Bayonetta on 360 and WiiU, but the PC version looks like it might be the best, so I had to get it at some point. I’ll be getting the Switch version too. You can never have too much Bayonetta.

Vanquish is another title I already own, but the PC port is looking like the definitive version. I’m curious to see if I enjoy the game more without the frame rate issues it suffers on 360, or if I’ll still feel it’s a stylish but ultimately shallow shooter.

Ikarugaanother game I already own, this time on GameCube. But I never played much of it on GC, and the PC version was only a couple of quid, so I thought it’d be a nice addition.

And finally, Game of Thrones by Telltale. I watch the show, even if it seems to get worse every year. I like the world, so I’m curious to see how the game integrates its story and characters into the existing narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.