Pages

Thursday 8 March 2018

Work in Progress: TF, TM & TE

I’m in the process of wrapping up Part 2 of TF, TM & TE. I’m a little behind schedule – in my original Work in Progress post regarding this project, I said I’d hoped to be finished by the end of April. And if I’d stuck to my original outline, I wouldn’t be too far from hitting that target.

But plans change, and my outline for TF, TM & TE has now expanded from 4 Parts to 5, so it’s going to take an extra month or so to write. I’m now targeting late May / early June. With Part 2 complete, I’ll begin fleshing out my Part 3 plan.

I’m pretty happy with how the project is progressing. I’m doing a lot of heavy editing as I go. I spent a week scrapping, editing and rewriting entire chapters in Part 2 because I wasn’t entirely happy with them. It’s not easy scrapping hours of work just because it doesn’t feel right. But I knew I had to, and after many long and tedious hours I finally knocked those troublesome chapters into shape.

If my blog posts seem a little slow this year, it’s because this project is taking up a lot of my time. But I’d like to keep things ticking over, and I’ve got a handful of posts written and ready to go, at least for this month. Next month might be a little thin, but we’ll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.