Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

Suburban Killbot Year 6

Another year, another update, and another year of things not going to plan. This yearly update comes and goes, and I always hope that by the next one, I’ll find myself in a better place. A place where things are going right.

I’m behind schedule on my latest book – TF, TM & TE. I expanded upon my original plan, going from 4 parts to 5, but I’ve also had a lot of other stuff to deal with that’s gradually put me behind. I still hope to have it wrapped up by the end of June or so.

Blog posts are probably going to continue to be a little sparse as I focus on the book. I’m not playing many games at the moment, although I will probably pick up the new Total War. I might even do some more videos for it. I’ve not updated my YouTube channel in nearly six months, but I guess that doesn’t matter when they demonetise all your videos because you’re too small a fish.

It’s not like I was making any money from it, but my growth and views were steady and I was on course to earn enough to buy a couple of games or so by the end of the year, which would have been a nice little bonus. I’ll probably still put some videos up, maybe a campaign series. Nobody will watch it, but I quite enjoyed recording my Norsca campaign and I’d like to do another. The only problem is finding time to record when I won’t be disturbed.


I’ve expanded my top rated mosaic because that’s a thing I’m still doing. I don’t really have anything else to say. I’ll keep working on my new book. I’ll try putting out some more videos. I just don’t want to find myself back here next year and nothing has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.